Monday, September 30, 2013

Me

Hello fellow classmates my name is Spencer. I am five feet eight inches tall, enjoy scuba diving, and love eating McDonalds. I have always dreamed of becoming a successful basketball player but this dream eludes my grasp because the only other sport I have attempted other then swimming is T ball. After getting accepted into Whitney Young on principle digression for swimming I have decided to stick with swimming. Currently, my favorite class at Whitney is either World Studies or Chemistry. Some of my interests out of school include photography, biking, paintballing, and graffiti art. Currently I take photos for my swim team and publish them on the team website. I enjoy more architectural photography, but taking photos in general is fun. I have been on a paintball travel team for 3 years now. My team and I compete in different tournaments all across Illinois for money and prizes. It’s extremely painful but fun. Feel free to comment or ask any questions below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment